Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A painted future.

I love to live in Boston or Chicago. I want a future that I only depend on my stinky sweatshirt and my favorite faded Levis for clothes.
I want to live in a studio apartment in a apartment on a street beside Hyde Park. Probably working at one of the press firm as a lowly paid reporter. But my dream would be to be a romance novel writer.
I would keep a dog. Definitely the Old English Sheepdog.
And during my spare time, I'll be painting. My apartment will be so messy due to all the painting that I don't even have place for the TV.
As my family are all in Singapore, I'll only visit them like during Chinese New Year and Christmas.
I'll probably be not very slim. Probably like what I am now. Lunch will be sandwiches from the sandwich bar across the street from my workplace. I'll cook my dinner. Simple one-dish meals.
My hands would be really dirty and my nails probably haven't seen a manicure in 3 years. Will be wearing the same canvas sneakers that I hand-painted to work everyday. My make-up bare minimal. Just foundation and brow powder. My bag is a huge black bag that I got at a local flea market.
Probably club less. Unless its a company function, then I'll dress up.
If I'm not painting, I'm hanging out at the local bookstore or art gallery. I might have a little space at the flea market to sell my paintings. Business might be good on some days, there might be days when I have to bring everything home.
Might meet my guy while looking for a book at the bookstore. Might move in with him and turn my apartment into a gallery cum painting studio.
That's my painted future for now.

1 comment:

marilyn said...

hey, to freddie if u r reading

just contact me when u saw this post.