Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sort of found my direction

I'm throwing away a lot of things. Guess to define oneself is to sacrifice unnecessary stuff and focus on what really works for you.
I really like the spring-summer breeze that blows my hair as I sit on a swing hung from a strong branch of a tree. I'll not be wearing Prada or LV. But more like T-shirt and jeans. Probably a pair of pretty-dirty-and-beaten-up sneakers.
My home will probably a small apartment in a sub-urban. Things will be all around the house. Clothes on the couch, dinner dishes not washed. I'll probably have a iMac, a 2nd hand sewing machine. I might keep a cat cos cats are low to maintain. Or goldfish. I'll probably paint my den some dirty colour. Grey or yellow-brown.
Maybe during my free time I'll be painting or writing.
Work? Freelancing. I'll have a column in some paper or magazine. Ugly Betty? Nah. Not fashion, maybe some design magazine like Space or Ish. Or I might be a curator. Hmm. Seems promising. ^^

No comments: