Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 31, 2007

2007

Every time 31 December comes, I think about Ally Mcbeal. There's this episode of the show where John Cage tells Ally:

"To know if you have lived a great year, when you look back at the stuff you have done/experienced in that year and it turns you into a nutcase who laughs and cries all at the same time."

Its like another hour to 2008. Seriously, I am not much of a New Year's Eve person. I even shiver to the singing of Auld Lang Syne. Am serious about this. I just don't like this day.

Looking back at 2007, I think I did live it well. Went through happiness, heartbreak, anger, stress, blissfulness, confidence and more.

2007 had been a rather hard year for me. But I guess I'm the type of person if I don't learn it the hard way, I'll just never learn. At least, in this last day of 2007, I found the true Zelda Woo. Someone that I want to live as for life. Someone that people will say, "Hey! That's so Zelda.".

So 2008 will be a year of tests for me. To test if I am able to live this way. If I can be Zelda. Some of you might think I'm a nutcase. But do you ever wonder have you been living yourself? Sometimes I see people just blindly living life. Getting easily influenced by what others have to say, all those. I was like that in 2007. In 2008, I'll just be me. Was tired living how others what me to live life in 2007. So 2008, its the year of ME!

Guess when I look back on the year same time next year, even more tears and laughter will follow.

Happy 2008 to all!

No comments: