Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 28, 2007

Girls

I sort of have this topic to blog about - GIRLS. Yes. The species of man that share the same gender as me. If you read my blog and have no idea what sex I am, I'm a girl. The one that has boobs, a vagina, uterus, mood swings etc. Ok. Enough of the elaboration.

As a guy would know, there are many kinds of girls in the world. Won't touch on the looks. Just the generic stereotypes people set.


Yes. Everyone knows her. Internationally, she's probably a brunette. Somewhat like Sandra Bullock. (Love those locks of hers. Oh and the teeth too!)
In Singapore, in my opinion, the girl next door(GXD) to guys are like cute girls that are super decent/innocent/quiet. Asian example would be like Hong Kong actress Shirley Yeung.


I was a tomboy before. I hung out with the guys pretty often, had boy hair, wore pants. The rather extremes turn butches or lesbians. But society can't really be bothered. Tomboy, hmm. Ella from SHE.
But, she's not tomboy tomboy material. She just looks the part. Plus she CRIES a lot.


My favourite kind of girl. My aspiration for now. Probably 2008 resolution. Sometimes a bit over-bearing too. In the 21st century, equality of the sexes. One such babe would be Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct 2. I didn't see the first show. So won't comment on it.

That's enough for now.

No comments: