Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 07, 2007

Design December or December Design.

December is a crazy design month. Or it is a design crazy December month. (God. I have to stop being so witty with my words.><) Attended Blurring Boundaries; a lecture by Karim Rashid yesterday. The only word to describe the lecture is:
Inspirational.

Seriously, I know I can't design. But I can write, think of ideas for new concepts and talk well. Thats my strengths. I know that in the future I might not touch design anymore. But you might ask, "Then, if so, why did you go for the lecture?" My answer - Sometimes we all need wake up calls here and then. So this is just a wake up call for me.
A little off track, he's really TALL. ><. Ok. Back to the crazy design month. Am rushing for the deadline of my magazine. Have changed the layout of the magazine. Guess I'll be using this layout in the future too.

No comments: