Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

XMAS

Sort of forgotten to wish my peeps "A Blessed Christmas & a Wonderful New Year".

Have gotten some advice that I have a rather short temper/too uptight with stuff/too serious over things.
Firstly, I know I am not a perfect person. If so, I would be a robotic person.
Secondly, having the idea of growing up in an environment where almost everyone (sometimes even teachers) tease you; might spur the defense mechanism in you. Imagine starting your kindergarden school days having laughed at because you can't speak a proper Chinese sentence or because that you are so much taller than others.
Thirdly, you try to move on. However, along the way you meet people you just can't get enough satisfaction of people. They asked for your changing. At first, it was just asking. Slowly, thinking that you might be too densed to get their meaning; they demand for change.

I can go on listing the points why am I such. Guess it will be endless. Am really tired. I have been trying my best to give and take. However do others do so too? If I have done so, would it help? Maybe I am really optimistically pessimistic. Seriously, I rarely so do give advice on people's character. I feel that if you were to forcefully change a person, this person would become you and not them. Sad, I suppose. Maybe I do like learning the hard way.

Ending off with an "oh well".

No comments: