Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hey all

Sorry for the MIA-ness. My bad. I'm really fine. Not experiencing any weird moody thoughts. :D See the smile. Maybe its too small.I'm REALLY happy. OK. So far school's really fine and fun. I made friends, ate canteen food, did my homework, had some quizzes and took long rides home.

For one of my modules, I've got to start a writing blog. Yep. I know. I have one that's really well maintain and everything. Oh well, school requirements. What can I do? ~Shrugs~ Oh ya. The lecturer wants us to have comments/feedback in our blogs. Would you guys be a sweet to give me some C&C? Pretty please?Ok. Here's the blog address. I know I can always count on you! :D

Oh ya! One more thing.Here's the shot from my first-time blood donation. Speaking for donations. Please help with the 2 disasters that took place. One in Myanmar, one in China. Recent reports on the Myanmar cyclone that the government still doesn't budge to foreign relief. Sigh. Even the previous natural disaster that happened in Indonesia, Aceh, also took the help that they needed.

China has a problem too. I wonder how is Elaine now. ><>< Hope she's really really ok. :S




No comments: