Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Love

Before I start writing a might seem rather emotional entry, I'd like to perk up a little by letting you guys know, "Grey's Anatomy is BACK!" Yes. My all-time favorite TV show! Along side Ally Mcbeal. :D I love ALL the "Mc"s created! McDreamy, McSteamy, McHot, McBaby etc. God. I'm addicted to the show. Period on that.

Now to the more depressing note. Was just chatting with Liping, a junior from poly, about the little bits that sometimes cupid just bites us in the ass and leaves us there in the dark to cry.

Time and time again, either I missed the train or the train misses me. Kinda like that sick reality that everyone faces as soon as the moment they open their eyes in the morning. I do realize that I go on and on about the relationship/guy/love problems in my life. Frankly speaking, I'm quite tired of it. I am really tired of ALL the searching, the waiting and the countless attempts to force myself to move on.

I gave up on someone. He ain't that bad to begin with. Maybe not the right guy for me. I am grateful.

If you're a potential reading this, don't be offended by this. I'll consider myself undergoing the beginnings to a mid-life crisis. OK. I sound really paranoid. My bad. But with all the negativity within, its hard. I'm hardly sad. More tired and pissed with what has been given to me. I do apologize for the discontent that I'm going through. However, people are all greedy and carry this discontentment all the time. Even the simplest person one could think of. Gandhi? He strive everyday for world peace. Discontent. American governments? They strive everyday for more power. I prove my point.

So just let me be for a period. It will wear off. Definitely.

Dear all,

Please click on the ad on the left side of the page. Thanks a lot! If you want clicks for your ads too, do let me know. I'll gladly click. :)



No comments: