Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 05, 2008

School' in.

My apologies for the recent absence. Today's the first day of my semester. Had 3 lectures today. Seems like a really long time since I sat in on a lesson at all. During my poly days, seriously I had never sat in a lecture for like 60+ people listening. We rarely get to use the lecture hall too. I guess there's alot of getting use to. Like the impending exams and quizzes.

Something I realized. Cliques!!! ~Faints~ I do have my groups of friends that I usually hang out with. But not in that really immature and "Legally Blond" way. Must be that F4 phase that those girls are still going through. Well. I got over that when I was in Secondary School. Rather, by the time I hit their age, I kinda stop the squirmish and squilish thoughts and giggles. This current phase I am at now? I called it the "Just hand the booze over and shut up about it" phase of life. Right now there are other things that really require my devoted attention than when I was stuck in the "F4" phase. Oh well. Hopefully these people grow up and stop disrupting the classes. ~Shrugs~



No comments: