Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mugging madness

I have been mugging for 4 hours? Yes. Since 8pm. Straight ok. Its really a first time for me to be so disciplined in my studies. So I'm using 30 minutes as a break and to blog. :D

Well, its econs later. And I finally realized why Amanda gets so frustrated when people barge in the room while she's mugging. There's 2 chapters to study. Demand + Supply and Elasticity + its uses. I'm now regretting for not turning up for the Elasticity lecture. Sigh. No point regretting too. All I've got to do now is to self learn.

I've got a part time job. Which while planning my schedules; I realized that I'm starting to regret too. Fuck. Regretting mood. Screw that. Since I got the job, I should be really happy. No more pocket money from Mom. And yes. I think it feels weird getting pocket money at 21. Plus I can earn for my camera. :D. Talk about killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Zulia mentioned that I'm more hardworking than her. Duh! I've worked and understand that earning money is not easy. I value the money that I used in this course. That's why I'm more hardworking. Simple reason but takes a really long time or rather the hard way to learn and instill within me. This might also be my last time studying.

Well. Its going to be a really packed semester for me! Off to mug even MORE. :D ~I love mugging~


No comments: