Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pictures.

Sorry for being wordy over these few days. Just that I have been rather busy and didn't really have the time to downsize the image for faster viewing.
First up, the recent clubbing at Butter Factory and O bar. Most of the pictures are from Jolyn's camera.
Me and the lovely Jo.
Me looking strangely pissed.
Mel and Ari using the jersey drink coasters as fans.
A picture that I think I look weird in but everyone else seems to think its ok.
Ari's beau, Eddie.
The lovely 4 girls from the gang. :D Well that ends the pictures from O bar from Jo's camera.
Now, for my mere pictures at Butter Factory and O bar.

That kinda rounds up the night. It's been a while since I danced like that. Well. Like Ari had mentioned on her blog. The music at Butter was a letdown. Mambo. God. ~Somebody save me~ That's why the change of location to O bar. I personally never was a fan of Butter Factory. O Bar on the other hand seems rather decent. Music's safe, cheap drinks. Only flaw: it's a club most "muds" go to. Well. At least we were in a big group that day.

The week before I headed down to Zouk with Jo. And yes. I got drunk. No fancy adjectives to go along with it. Drunk.

Yes. Wilson was there. So bloody embarrassing. Nevermind.

Enough of the clubbing and in with my girlfriend's 21st. Zulia Choo turned 21 a day ago. Here's some shots.
Happy 21st darling.
In bed with Yu Heng, Jason, Pui Pui, Jie Mei, Marilyn. (That's Tang Jie at the back of the camera.)


Well, I guess that was 2 weeks well spent. Now it's time to get my ass to bed and head to school in the morning.

Post note: The guys did come for O bar and Butter Factory.

And yes. That's a rather red looking Uncle Tan with Uncle Soo.



No comments: