Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Call me selfish.

Singlish post time!

Call me buay he lah. I don't care liao. Got some people ar. Teach liao hor not thankful enough liao. Still down here kao pei kao bu. Machiam the whole world kiamp them something. I not going to teach liao lah. Walao. Only thank you can liao ar? Even I go give tuition also got money to get lah. Help them get good marks for what sia! Not fair to others who try themselves what! I think hor, I will only give tuition. Those who got pay attention class but buey understand what the ang mo lecturer talking about, then I teach. Walao. Everything expect lao niang to do. I si pei bo eng loh. I dulan liao. NO MORE teaching liao. Ta bai like that one. Damn sian lah. Don't know, go ask the ang mo. I not the lecturer. I student also. My job is to study leh, not steal rich bowl from lecturer loh. The school also never pay me $10K a month leh! I still got to pay school fees leh. If still want to kao pei kao bu me its ok lah. Cos I don't care them mah. Aiya. No my problem liao. Get my A and I don't care loh! Haha.


No comments: