Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 07, 2008

I do hope you're getting stronger.

Dear sister,

I know I haven't really been there for you recently. And I do know that no matter what excuse/reason I give, it does not justify for the neglect. But I want you to know that I am here for you.

It is not easy to recover from the heart ache and pains. It is definitely going to be a long painful process. However so, there is always are light at the end of that tunnel. It may be long, but please remember that when the door shuts, a window will open. There are many other better opportunities out there. I know I'm going to sound cliche, but it will all get better in time. One day when you look back, you will realised that you're much stronger than when you first started. Hang in there. It will be over soon. If you need me to hold your hand, I'm here. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here. If you need me to listen to your woes, I'm here. You're not alone.

From your sister and friend.


No comments: