Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 06, 2008

I hate my family.

Rather the pig people in my family. My mom and my youngest sis.

Fuck it. Here I'm trying to study, my sister has to go bark at me for using my computer. Yes. Like my fucked up mom. Bark. And like that's of her business. Seriously getting first in class is no big deal. And there's no need to get so swollen about it. My parents aren't helping at all. Spoiling her with an electric guitar. The point is that she hasn't even learnt the acoustic and my dad got her the electric. Where's the logic in that? Then yesterday she just yelled at my dad for letting the dog out. If I were to do that, surely get a slap from him. I hate my family. Damn fucking bias in EVERY WAY!

Me asking for a laptop goes on for like 1 year. And she asking for a electric guitar happens in seconds! Well. Let's just talk about my studies. I got to do ALL the research myself and when the payment comes, my dad screws me for the high fees.

I hate MTV too. Ok this is may seem of no linkage. But there is. My all-so-good sister loves MTV. She sort of worships it. Listens to 987. (The noisiest station ever!) And turns out to be bloody rude. Now I am in no mood to study my psy. I am fucking struggling here and they think that I have no problem. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I think I'll walk to Maccers later. At least there's no distractions.


No comments: