Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm getting married.

NOT!

Had to think of a catchy title. Well went shopping with Jo @ Haji Lane. :D That place just perks me up! Saw my perfect wedding dress in one of the shops. Jo thinks its more for bridesmaids. --.-- Its really simple. Just another white dress with an empire line and is asymmetrical as well. Technically you can't really call it a wedding dress. Its really like any Sunday dress to begin with. Well I just like my wedding dress to have zero details on it. No beads, no pretty trimmings. Simple. And I'm going to have zero bridesmaids too! What's the point? I think I'll just get married in Vegas then.

Ok. It looks something like this dress just the its shorter and the skirt flares out instead of being straight. Note to self: learn to draw dresses.

I love Haji Lane! Well, I did invite D to come. That guy had to decide to study. --.-- Found another vintage shop along the Beach Road area. Its opposite Textiles Centre. :D It was closing for the day when I discovered it. Well hopefully I can visit that little shop on Monday! :D

Another note to self: Visit more vintage shops to destress.


No comments: