Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sports drool face.

Well I thought I blogged about my sports drool faces. :D

Soccer.
Thierry Henry

Yes. I did blog about him before. Well so naturally he gets the spot. :D

Zinedine Zidane
My favourite baldy! So what he head butt that guy. Well whatever that Italian's guy's name is (Marco Materazzi), that guy jolly well deserved it.
That ends my soccer drool faces. :D

F1.
Fernando Alonso. I am a lover of underdogs. And I think that winners are pretty much cliche.
Hurray that he won the first F1 night race in Singapore. :D

Swimming.
Michael Phelps. My hero for the entire run of the Olympics. :D Young, tall and really good at swimming. Ok. He isn't really good looking material. But Zelda has always like guys with severe height issues (super tall). :D

Look at those muscles! Woah! Hehe.

Ian Thorpe. Well, sadly Ian had to retire before the Olympics. If not, this Olympics would have been crazy fun.
Well, I read about him on Reader's Digest. :D Haha. I know. But that article really gave me another insight of him. He sort of helped this boy and kinda swam because of this particular kid. So sweet. :D

Golf.
Who says golf is boring with all the eye candies available. :D

Ian Poulter
. Well, Mr Poulter here is a walking fashion statement on the greens. Haha.
I reckon he's probably the very next Jesper Parnevik.

Sergio Garcia.
Well, I noticed him since when I was 14. I was asking my dad who this guy was and I did thought he's good looking until today. :D You may beg to differ. But I don't care.

Tennis.
Andy Roddick. Mandy Moore's ex.
He has this really cute guy-next-door vibe which I guess puts girls to their knees. :D My knees are kinda weak now. Opps. Hehe.


I won't go asking people and reassuring myself that these men are cute and good looking. It's my choice. Well I DO think they are cute. Hehe.


No comments: