Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 30, 2009

22nd birthday.

A friend asked what presents I want for my 22nd. Well, there are things that I want that is impossible to get and things that with money will make me a happy girl. Let's start with the "easier" list.

A Clinque blusher. (Mine was stolen, my aunt gave me a vintage clutch bag before CNY started. So bag-wise, I'm settled.)
$100 for IC replacement fee.
Grey Goose Vodka.
Sauza Tequila.
Veuve Clicquot Champagne. (Atas Alcoholic)
Absinthe.
Calf-high Boots. (I'm a size 8)
Leather leggings.
A nice Kate Spade bag that I can use in school.
The usual SLR camera.

Well, that ends the "easy" list. Now for the "harder" list.

The typical thing when a singleton goes and talks about finding true love.
Happiness everyday.
GPA of 3.8. (Who am I kidding!?!)
A miraculous deposit of $100 000 in my bank account.

The "hard" list seems shorter. I guess its just me being material girl. HAHAHA.


No comments: