Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Party planning: CNY (part 1)

I have a crazy idea:

I want bubbles party by the pool!

Ok. It's the atas lifestyle that I'm daydreaming about. HAHAHA. Oh wait, there's a need for caviar and foie gras on those little biscuits things.

Sorry little digression from the above title. I need a little dreaming. So, I have decided that NEXT WEDNESDAY, 28 Jan 2009, starting food at 5pm, gambling and whatever shit that you guys wanna do i.e. smoking, drinking and blah blah blah can take place earlier. I'll be at home that day but my parents will be back in the evening. Please don't have your hopes high that ang baos will be given. Recession. So that is still a rather grey zone to me. Well the food's going to be steamboat potluck version. Meaning I provide the soup base and electricity and venue and tables and chairs, while you guys bring the food (for the steamboat). Hey, it does seem fair. Please let me know who's bringing what so that I can make a list to prevent any clashes. Confidentiality of identities will be used if participants requests so (that's with the idea for the food part because I'll be doing up a spreadsheet for it). Please do advise on the food bringing by Friday, 23 Jan 2009, this week. It is highly appreciated that you do so. :D Details will be on facebook and on this blog. Hope to see you guys then. Have a really fruitful CNY with the ang bao collection process!


No comments: