Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 09, 2009

There are things to be done.

Well, I sure have cleared my head and it's not musky with all the consumed alcohol. I do know for sure what needs to be done this time and I will have to do it for results to actually take place. Zelda, you got to really stop lazing around this 2009. I guess that me losing a bag turned me into this I-know-what-I-want girl. HAHA. Ok. I know what a way to put it.

Open as I may be, I do think that in some way being open is like making a promise to myself. It ain't really a crime to be open with my sexuality, though it might possibly for some reason lead to crimes taking place. Then again, I do understand that there's a certain degree of responsibility I need to take up when I talk about such stuff. That I know. I really did see some worried faces along the way of that conversation. Hey, it's the 21st century for heaven's sake! I'm not trying to be all promiscuous, it is just a promise I'm making to me.

I realised that I have been listening to too much people in 2008 and have seem turned into this puppet of the public. Even this very blog has turned into that as well. It's sad. Apparently, I have let the conformity set into play. I'm really sorry for that, Zelda. I know you miss yourself very much. So in this year with your favourite number 9, will get the green light to what you like best. :D

I'm not being weird. I jolly well know that whatever I write here is entitled to the eyes of the internet public to view. So I'm just being true here. And if for any reason you think that I'm not fulfilling this promise at all, please let me know so that I can give myself a slap on the face to wake up. Do understand that along the year I might get a little sloppy, after all I am human to begin with.

Did a lot of things happen due to a moment of folly? I have no idea. This is just going to be so random. You know like those days before the internet got hot and everyone else was still writing diaries the old school method. I have this rather ironic theory. There's always that temptation to read that diary book, however now with blogs, people are in some way would rather things go back to that time. ~Shrugs.~


No comments: