Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 14, 2009

Ok. I'll write.

As promised from last night, I'll continue writing about nuptial bliss that has been going around the blogosphere. Firstly congrats to Xiaxue on the engagement. Well, I guess she must be looking for planners now. Of course I'm not going to expect her to get David Gan to plan it for her like Fann Wong.I reckon she gets hitched in the States. At least she would be able to see a different kind of climate season there. Unlike in Singapore, either sunny or rainy. BORING. Seriously I would love a fall wedding when all the autumn leaves are falling on to the aisle. All so rustic. Basically think Runaway Bride. In her last wedding stint, Julia Roberts' character managed to marry Richard Gere's character. Well, of course to every girl, the dress is the most important. Darling, I am so not going to wear what Julia Roberts has on her. Not saying its a ugly dress, it just ain't my style.
Hello inspiration. Oh well, we'll see. Technically, I have yet to get my ring too.

Speaking of which, RINGS! Showed Ray some of which I thought would be a lovely engagement ring! HEHEHE. Rings by Colleen Baran! Ah! So lovely. :)
And of course the cuteness from Fred Flare. :D Save the diamond for the wedding band.





No comments: