Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Orchard Road.

For the day, Ray and I headed to Somerset 313. Yes another one of those new shopping hubs along the Orchard belt. For the foreigners that have no idea what the Orchard Road is, it is a road that has some comparison to 5th Ave, Upper West Side etc. And recently, there seems to be an expansion of this shopping "haven". Well, we all know that Orchard Ion has been up for almost a month (maybe more), then there's the rather cold opening of Orchard Central and now Somerset 313.

Seriously, I'm actually quite bored with the shopping malls. Most of the shops are pretty much the same. We have LV, Prada, Gucci, Zara, F21, Topshop etc. And it's pretty much the same. Damn. I suddenly miss House of Japan very much.

You know what Singapore lacks? Vintage shopping. Even the clothes at Salvation Army aren't that fantastic. SIGH! Hmmm. I've got an idea. Well, let me think about it a little more.

But honestly, Orchard is boring.



No comments: