Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ox-eye Daisies.

To date, I am officially a sucker for these little flowers. Ox-eye daisies.

Well, Meg Ryan got me liking them. Remember that show she acted in with Tom Hanks? Not Sleepless in Seattle. Not Joe Versus the Volcano. It's You've Got Mail!

Ok. On top of the sucker for daisies part, I think I'm also a sucker for Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan rom-com movies. :S Actually I have watched Joe Versus the Volcano before. I was a really young girl at that time. Say 8? I reckon its the influence from my mom. She ADORES Tom Hanks. I think my mom likes actors that have some funny vibe in them. Richie Ren, Tom Hanks, Robin Williams. All guys who have acted in comedies. Hmmm.

Ok. Digression from topic. Yes. I'm annoyed that why local florists don't sell daisies. They sell gerberas. And I just don't like them. Perhaps its just me being a little prissy since Ray's ex-girlfriend like them. Still. I think daisies are unique and different. Here's another reason why:
Kathleen Kelly: I love daisies.
Joe Fox: You told me.
Kathleen Kelly: They're so friendly. Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?




No comments: