Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 03, 2010

School.

Since school's starting in about a week's time, I should do up a list of things I need for school.
  1. A really NOISY alarm clock. Although there is nothing much I can do with the stupid 8.30am book in timings, at least I could do my utmost duty as a student and do the best I can! (Hey, I didn't lift those words from a certain Mr. Lee)
  2. A good bag. Since I have given promise to the boy on getting good results, I think I'll need to bag the text books home from Clementi everyday. And as we all know, varsity books are extremely thick and heavy!
  3. Geek vibes. Good grades are often in relation with geeks. So glasses - checked. Huge backpacks - uncheck.
  4. Sit in the first row, if not second row of the lecture hall. Concentration is something I need too.
  5. Lastly an undeterred heart. Concentration is key for me.





No comments: