Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 07, 2010

Irony

Met up with Mark to pick up the pirated books from Peace Center. Yes I know I should be sleeping now but insomnia just loves kicking in at this time. So I guess it will be Red Bull in the morning before work.

It has been a while since I last hung out with the original people I made friends with at UB, of course apart from Jo. Mark's still Mark. Talks were great. And as I laid in bed, it dawned on me - irony.

Being in a communications course, there is a high expectation from people that communication students should and/or are excellent communicators. This is when irony sets in. The communications course at UB happens to be one of the bitch-iest course that the school offers. Here's my tie up with the 2 factors. Being able to communicate well will in some way eliminate the chance of information displacement. However, it seems people at UB aren't exactly great communicators with the bitching level in campus. Of course to me such things are of the past. However, tell me who can forget the past? That was my life then.

Speaking of life, seems as though this time, I met some bumpy rocks. Had another argument with the boyfriend. Stats grade still being shity. No more tuition for now. And I haven't touched my liquor since the holidays started! I suppose with 1 week almost gone, I'll need to step it up on the last week soon! So, Wii party anyone? Alcohol included.

No comments: