Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Talks and walks.

Every time I think of "talk the walk, walk the talk", I think of Dwayne "The Rock" Jonhson.

Well, that's totally irrelevant to today's reflective topic. But yes. If one is able to talk the walk, one should be able to walk the talk too. Perhaps it just disgust me to see how people just get so adamant about certain ideas and thoughts, but end of the day fail to deliver such self-kept promises. Of course, I myself have made broken promises but the only difference is I am not in self-denial of how much I can and cannot achieve. The only strange thing about such people is that when pointed out how they have actually failed to do so, they turn the tables around and blame you for their failure. How ironic can that be! Of course, one has to applaud such a person on the awesome delusional success on themselves. It takes an impeccable amount of effort on conjure such a thought. On top of that, the randomly ridiculous spite thrown at anyone takes a lot of brain power as well.

But seriously, if you have so much time and effort to belittle a person and assume superior amongst anyone, you are definitely insane and definitely not worth ANYONE's time. So bye for now.

No comments: