Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Apparently

Apparently, I can still stay up like those poly days. Design was so so horrible when Hee Kiah was in reign. I remember staying up for 2 or 3 days in a row, just for doing up the presentation boards. Computers were much slower then. Running photoshop and illustrator simultaneously would crash a laptop. Imagine us rendering our 3D models, and running illustrator to design our layouts. We were lucky if the blue screen of death was not to be seen.

It seems, as I'm turning 24 soon, I still have the stamina to work overnight. Not too bad ey. But wait. Later during Journalism, I shall meet my maker. Sigh. 3 cans of Red Bull then. I have decided to head to school early. Write at least 2 pages for today. Sleep at like 11pm. Visit NYP tomorrow to do homework and talk to Garry. No long lunches. -.- Advertising time constrains have taken over the laissez faire lifestyle of design! Opps!

No comments: