Nuffnang Ads

Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy birthday to me.

Apparently spreading the birthday celebrations over the week was the fun-est thing I have ever done. For a whole 8 days, my social calendar was packed. The week started on the 19th with a not-so exciting clubbing session at Butter with Gu.


Slept throughout Sunday. I believe I had a coma on Sunday. So no activities on that day. Monday was the family dins at Victoria Peak at Orchard Central. I had wanted to dine at Chalk but was conned in believing it was closed on Monday. However, I soon learned from Marilyn that it was opened that day. Sigh.


Tuesday was dins with Marilyn. Actually, that silly girl had planned to surprise me at home. However, she was struck with a bad stomach by the crappy milk from school. I got that too on Friday. So, it was a rather interesting dins with my girl. Porridge for the sick girl and loads of weird food bites from the night market at her place.

Something familiar from 3 years ago. I likey. :)

Well, at midnight I was kinda counting down, together with Marilyn, who would be the first to wish me. Jiemei got the spot! Followed by many others. I'm really blessed despite the shit I received last year. No wonder Blink 182 was right that no one likes you when you're 23.


I'm off from school on Wednesdays. I had planned dins with the cousins that night since dad was in Indonesia. Dins at Skinny Pizza and later to Butter, with an in between cake session at home.




Hungover from Butter, I decided against going to school. Seriously, I would just be cranky and totally be scolding people. So, I stayed home until dins number 2 with Jack. At about 10am, I was irritatedly woken up by a call from the guardhouse. There was a courier package for me. Elaine had sent me a present from China. And I was just expecting a late card from her! What a surprise. :D No doubt my lover number 1.

That silly boy felt obligated to give me a treat when he knew it was my birthday soon. And he handmade me a bear. So cute. Actually, I'm feeling a little bad about dining at Chalk. :S


Friday was dins with Zulia and Jason. Jiemei supposedly was to be around but work took a toll on her. I hope she's getting better.




Saturday was dins with the poly gang. Not much surprise there. We had dins at Dian Xiao Er. But I really liked that evening. I guess it was the round table. No wonder had the knights seated at a round table.




Well, that kinda sums up my 24th birthday.

No comments: