Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthday.

Oh yes. I have yet to write about the "wants" for my birthday. In 10 days, I'll be turning 24. Which means I have been through 2 Chinese zodiac cycles! Woots.

Well, after so much crap from last year, I have come to terms with simplicity. I kinda get that I might not be getting a Chanel this year. Well, that's fine.

Actually now, I'd like to have Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go and Zelda Fitzgerald's Save Me the Waltz.

Just this evening, I had dinner with my dad and Brenda at Chalk. Well, my cousin, Val had actually introduced this place to me for desserts. I'm a sucker for anything sweet, and I have to admit I'm a vacuum when it comes to food. But after that instance at Chalk, my taste buds have changed. Until today, then I have had a proper meal at Chalk. Yums to the max. So with regards to my birthday, is it okay if I have it at Chalk?

No comments: