Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I need a topic.

Journalism is due soon. So is my nutrition homework. Well, firstly, I seriously need a topic to write for journalism. The moment I got my assignment, I thought of cabs. You know like how cabs aren't available when you need them. Or how cabs drivers complain to you while in the cab about not getting enough passengers? But right now, I'm starting to feel that it might not be a feasible topic, considering the fact that CNY's going to take quite a bit of my time. I guess maybe for another time.

But right now, I need an easy topic to write. An easy and yet factual topic. Something that is relatively simple to write but at the same time interesting to read. And of course, not forgetting the easiness of getting interviews. I guess I have decided. But I'll keep it mum until submission date.

No comments: