Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 24, 2005

18 Liao!!!

WOW!!!! 18!!! There are so many things that I can do at this age!!! Hehe!! Can go buy 4D without worrying, can go buy beer alone, can go clubbing without worrying that the bouncers would check my IC (even though I look so 21). Three years later, I would be able to buy my own car (if I have the cash that is if I have), I would be able to get my own apartment ( money again). Well time certainly will move very quickly. By the time I graduate from poly, I' ll be 21. (well, I think I'll look 30 by then) I just have no idea why do I look so old!!! So crap!! Then again I am rather tall as well (168 cm). I think my height could be one of the problems that why I am still single. But I think being tall is a gift. Not many people can be so tall!! Hehe!!

No comments: