Nuffnang Ads

Friday, February 18, 2005

I am missing you!!!

This entry is dedicated to my Ah Ma and Ah Gong. Both of them have already moved on to the next part of life. I really miss both of them. Was talking to Brenda this afternoon. Realize how little she remembered about them. I really miss my grandparents. Today is neither their death date or Qing Ming. You might ask why I talk about them today. Why? I ask myself. I also have no idea. But does missing someone has to happen on a specific day??
Death seems so beautiful and scary all at the same time by just thinking about it. So beautiful because you have relief yourself of the job you have been destinated on earth. So scary because of the people you know missing you.(like me)
I don't if my Ah Ma and Ah Gong can see this. But I am still going on. When I read about how other people have their Ah Ma Ah Gong to dote, I get very jealous. It has been almost 7 years since you guys have left me. I missed the days during Chinese New Year when I went to your house in Kim Keat for visiting. It was so fun. I missed your cooking Ah Ma, I missed how you protected me when my mom scolded me when I was naughty. Why is God so selfish?? Why don't I have what my other cousins have?? I really badly wanted to bring my first boyfriend to you guys to see but I never will get the chance any more!!!
I know this is rather stupid to ask this. How have you guys been?? What is heaven like?? Do you miss us?? Any way I totally do!!! 阿妈,阿公 我很想你们。我爱你们。

No comments: