Nuffnang Ads

Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine dae

Well, for starters, I totally hate the idea of valentine' s day!! First of all, i don't have a date (that's just nothing), next everything gets so damn expensive, then when you get one for yourself, you get laugh at!! Crap!! Why do people get blinded by the fact that you have to treat your loved one extra well on this stupid day?? I think that is just taking people for granted!! Everyday can be a valentine day if one just treat the loved one with as much love you can give!! Isn't that good enough??
Another thing is that why it has to be celebrated with an opposite sex?? Why when you celebrate it with a person of the same gender, others say that you are a homosexual?? Even so, homosexuals have FEELINGS too!!
Well, if todays posting gets rather pissed, it is because I have seen too many people being taken for granted!! Maybe I was one of them, but that was a very long time ago. At least, it is over now!!
Finally, I would like to wish all singletons a HAPPY V DAY. So what if you are single!! I am and I am loving it!!

No comments: