Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Well, i have sort of went missing in action for quite a long while. I was busy with school projects!!(which i kinda learned how to enjoy them!!) I was also busy with the new house!! On touching this subject, there are so many things that has to be done!! It is kinda tedious!! But I think that hould be the way because I am going to live there in the near future what!!
On the eve of the lunar new year, went back to Beatty with Elaine, Zulia and Guo Wei (Zulia's boyfriend). It seems that I keep having this weird problem with my best friends' guys. Maybe we totally have different ideas. I have no idea!! Any way I behave the way I am. I totally hate the idea of putting of this really stupid facarde!!! Any way back to going back to Beatty.
Met up with Zulia( of course with Guo Wei) at Mac, Elaine was late. She lives in Bukit Timah!!
Was late for the concert, so we didn't see the how the orchestra performed. Maybe that could be a blessing in disguise.
So the concert ended, met up with Mr Tan, Mr Amos , Mr Ng and the other teachers. Hey, Mr Ng gave all four of us a red packet.
We had a show at PS. Well, at first that wasn't the show that I had intended to watch( Seoul Raiders) but i kinda enjoyed it.

No comments: