Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Am fucking pissed.

Have been pissed over this incident for quite some time. Going to blog it out and un-piss myself once and for all.

Tingz 21st was last Saturday. So brought forward the celebrations to Thursday. Supposedly with Zizi too. Too bad she can't join us. (It's ok. Work's as important.)

Well, some smart ass who thinks that he's god-damn brillant came up with this favor to ask. Am a relatively nice person if you don't provoke me. Requests I wait for him at Bugis station which is on the way to meeting Tingz. Anyone in his or her clear state of mine would think that this is totally ridiculous and fucking selfish. From that person's point of view, appears that I am the selfish one. He feels that I should do so cause I have to repay whatever he has helped me in the past. RUBBISH! If this is so, then all those people who have volunteered in 3rd world countries should expect the Africans to pay their bills, feed them and raise their children too.

He didn't just get mad for me not doing the favor. Told him ok, but am so not going to wait more than 10 minutes. Anything more and I'm off. Laughed at my words and gave excuses that he'll be late and stuff like that. Damn it. If you're going to be late, be earlier. In that way you won't be. Or either you answer for you own actions.

We had this conversation on MSN. With all the "gay-ing", "noob", "lame"; I totally felt that he wasn't sincere. Best part. He still had the cheek to be pissed at me. If I were his girlfriend, am just going to walk out on this loser's life. Why? So, would I have to wait for him at the church too? Or would everything supposed to be sincere turn out to be just jokes?

Thank god for letting me remain single.

No comments: