Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Friends.

Remember Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe and Joey from this show?
I then thought about my own clique of Friends.
  • Phoebe - Me
    • In many ways, we're alike. Am totally weird. Maybe not so much now.
    • I love my friends too.
  • Rachel - Zulia
    • Yup. Enough said if you have a total understanding of THAT character.
  • Monica - Marilyn
    • Not because of the similarity in names. What similarity?
    • They're pretty much alike. Baby's very alert. Full stop.
  • Ross - Marcus
    • MK is smart. We click. 'Nuff said.
  • Chandler - Jeffery
    • Jeffery's a nice chap just like Chandler.
    • I'd always like Chandler.
  • Joey - Elaine
    • I'd always felt that Joey's the baby of the group. Not that Elaine is.
    • Like Joey, she's more like the middle person of the group. The peace maker.
Too bad for the fact that we aren't having the same ratio of guys vs girls.

I love my friends no matter what. Guess this is it when you're friends of almost 5-8 years.

No comments: