Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Edison sex pics?

Remember that girl from my school with the sex tape? Name.. Think was Tammi.. Yeah. Another scandalous sex incident has happened. This time to my friend's fave artiste: Edison Chen.
There are pictures of so-called him, well, getting down and VERY dirty with Ah Jiao (Twin's Gillian Chung) and a ex-gf Bobo Chan.

Well. My friend's pretty disturbed. Actually, I don't really care. But looking at the pictures, I self-declare that its just someone that looks super like them. Why?

There's all those "hey-I-look-like-some-celeb" shows going on ALL over the world. If I'm hot, look like Gillian, in need of money, want a minute of fame; I might do that. Ok. Am not totally like that. Point is that THERE are people who does that, thinking that it might work?

Even so. If that guy in the pictures is Edison, I'm not surprised either. Think 'Tammi'. People can be in the wrong state of mind to film their "ohhs & ahhs".

The Earth has more than 6 billion people on it. How is it so that ALL 6 billion of us will definitely think in unison? So. To those who don't believe. Don't believe it. To those who "yeah! it's them". Whatever.

P.S.: Zizi, don't think too much! If as a fan you have faith in him, then you ought to continue that faith! :D

No comments: