Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding.

Woke up late on Saturday. Had a minor headache and I didn't want to drag my sorry ass to work. I HATE MY JOB. I've said it. Woke up to the sights and sounds of the show My Best Friend's Wedding. Well, in some sort of way I can relate to that. God damn it. Practically most shows where the girl woos the guy, I can relate to. What the hell.
Made this call to a really long lost friend not too long ago. God. She is still as bitchy as before. Yes. Am still single after that non-existence puppy love affair back in secondary school. There are many other people out there with similar problems as of mine. Won't say I totally don't need one. But not for now. There are many things that I really have to do prior to that. A good education, getting my future career networking done properly, those messy stuff. Maybe am born to be career-absorbed that even if I DO date, things might just turn bad. But then again. Like the Chinese saying:"船到桥头,自然直."
Sort of writing this like a reminder. Happy that I still have concerned friends that are still walking this life journey with me. [Damn! I sound bloody OLD!]

No comments: