Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Closure.

I submitted THAT letter.
Seriously, when I sort of semi announced my decision, people start acting super pragmatic. Let me further elaborate,
  • Lesser personal conversations
  • More gossiping
I really can't handle such stuff. Probably got those from my dad.
Well. Last day, is the end of this month. At least I did have experience. All I have to say is, she didn't really know anything about me. Probably like my classmates who are too quick in judgment. Am a confusing, but obvious person all at the same time. Just like the half-full or half-empty concept. Got to stop confusing myself. ><
Too bad that the queen just didn't see the real me. I don't blame her. But I won't change for that matter. Am unique as a person. So, I won't.
Well this shit will just come sooner of later. So. Yup. Moving on.

No comments: