Nuffnang Ads

Friday, February 01, 2008

Gone!

I did my last half day at Five Stars Tours. What have I learnt during my time there? Well. At first I did thought I would learn something much more pragmatic like a new skill or a new software. I learnt the true meaning of '处事待人'. It's not a entirely wonderful experience. At least so, I did learn something. During the 'learning' process, I had fun along the way. I do like the people I met. Huey Shan, Truvy, Ah Sia, Vivian, Audrey, Chris. Ok. These people are all from my department. With my busybody nature, of course I did make friends with people from other departments too! Bong, Sheam, Jaycee, Irene, Jasmine, Crispina etc. So afterall working in a female environment isn't that bad.

Thanks for all the GREAT memories, valuable lessons, singing sessions, spontaneous rants and walks from the MRT to the building. Will so cherish them.

No comments: