Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 20, 2009

Diet.

Well, I guess the interview went well. After some blunders and careful analysis with Garry, I conclude the result of my performance: OK. Plus actually I didn't really finish studying ALL insanely long 8 chapters. Stopped after 6. HAHAHA. And I believe that I didn't really screw up much with the paper. HAHAHA.

Time to get writing. Apologies for the really brief entries. There was the exam and that interview. Oh well. Topic of the day: dieting.

My Swiss cheese asked me what was it I did to actually lost so much weight? Ok, I'm human and hence I'll expose the most important secret to any girl. I'm 1.7m tall and currently I weigh 60kg. 7 years ago, I was at my heaviest of 71.5kg. Well, I'm dead serious about this. Of course it was a period of 7 years to get me where I am today. In between, I maintained at 65kg, and that was for almost 4 years. Until last year. I had that eating disorder and poof~ 60kg. Actually, I think it's coming back to me. That eating disorder. I don't eat as much, in fact I might be hungry but I just don't have the appetite or interest to eat. Of course I love my food, but I suppose it's just some weird phase I'm going through. Ok whatever, you guys want to think of it as me dieting then fine. Though like any other girl (always not satisfied with her weight), I do understand and know that what I'm doing is wrong and harmful. Hey! But I can't help it. I just don't eat. Not like I can help it.

Ok, I'm going to attempt to eat.



No comments: