Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 06, 2009

Updates!

I guess I'd better write something before my glitterati status goes to normal. Well. Just recently like 30 minutes ago, my L.V Noe bag has finally finished it's life course. With all that abuse I battered on the bag, I guess it outran it's lifespan. Thank you. Well, time to get a new bag. I NEED A BIG HARDY BAG! Maybe I should take out all the design stuff in my NUM bag. /shrugs.

Moving on to something else. I have so decided on the names of my (future) kids: Aiden(boy) and Alexia(girl). :D I like the names. I actually decided on Alexia first, and in a way was still uncertain about what to name my son. Until I saw Sex and the City. I just think it's a beautiful name. I'm not naming my kid after that character, any character. I'm not like some of those irresponsible parents that name their kids after things that the kid might despise, i.e. a game or booze? I like those names so kids, Mommy's giving them to you. :D Ok, I seem a little weird now. :/

My current song addiction: John Mayer's Gravity. It's on the blog. Remember this? Well, I got addicted to him soon after. Another J in the stash of Zelda's marvelously favorite male singers. Well, there's Jason Mraz, Jamie Scott, James Morrison and Jamie Cullum. Now there's John Mayer! :D I wish they would have a concert altogether!




No comments: