Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 09, 2009

WOW

Well, I know I might be a little slow, but I just got back from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. OMG. It's much much much much much better than sex. If I were to use a sexual expression for the movie, it would be like seeing a 8 inch dick hard for the first time. WOW. You know which part I like best? When the Decepticons merged into one BIG machine: DESTORYER. Hohohohoho.

People who have yet to see the movie, I strongly recommend you go this instant. Seriously it's just one of those movies that you HAVE got to watch on a wide screen. Plus I think it would work wonders as a date movie too. Imagine Transformers at GVClass. HOT!

I want to watch Coraline when it opens. And Jo introduced me another movie: UP! Hehe. Damn. It's all the cartoons. Whatever.

Back to Transformers. From a female's perspective, I thought the movie was great. Love the action and visual effects. Now here comes the rather controversial thought: Megan Fox is just another ORDINARY girl. Boys face it. Any other girl can look as hot as her if given the right tools and opportunity to use them. Yes. She is a pretty girl with well-endowed features. So, are you guys just going to prove my point right that the male population probably uses a lot of their dick to think? So, as what Nity puts it sex is a secondary instinct. And this is what I gather: Sex is just an optional instinct that we need to satisfy, unlike hunger and thirst. Then, why is it so that guys just only think Mega Fox is the only girl around to satisfy this OPTIONAL instinct?

OR perhaps it's media at work. Yes. Let's all blame it on Hollywood. Shia LaBeouf's the hero, and people guys idolize this thought of being one. Yes, I'm admitting to sexist charges. However so, don't you think by idolizing something that has pratically a zero percent chance of happening, is kinda silly? And really dumb? Ok. Fantacies are fine. I have them too. But to go on and on about it, is seriously like "don't you have anything better to do?". This also touches my personal belief of choice. Why blame the media, when you actually have made the choice to watch the show, made the choice to think that Megan Fox is pretty and hot, made that choice to go on and on about her, and made that choice not to move on. I too have made a choice. A choice to stand up and tell you guys to shut up. Perhaps I should give her a photoshop, then we'll see if the bro's up or flacid.

You know, while I'm reading back, I get that I'm pissed, I get that I'm being woman and emotional right now. But having to live and deal with people telling me to be more of a man, is NOT easy at all. Well, I guess my testorterone level within is pretty low. Sidetrack a little, ok, my inner lesbian self's thinking that Megan Fox's hot but she hell is not do-able to me. I'm still Katy Perry all the way.

Ok, back. Maybe I'm seeming a little intimitating here. But I'm hell as trying my best to be level-headed while writing this. Perhaps my intentions are there but the application (use of words) is not the right one. To put this in Singlish: Aiya, like that loh.




No comments: