Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 12, 2009

My darlings.

Recently I have been marathon watching Sex and the City. So when I heard Charlotte going something about girlfriends being soulmates instead of the opposite sex, I realized it's true. :D

Met up with my darling Marilyn at her place. I love that gossip session we shared! You go get that swimming gear soon! Poolside gossip is much much much better. :D
This was taken during our K.L. trip. Damn, baby, we need another holiday. Of course with the girls as well. I would write more about Marilyn but in some way or another I guess the words just won't do much justice to what we have shared, had shared and are sharing.


Then there's my Jiemei too! I miss her dearly. Well, I understand she's busy with work, especially after that promotion, school and life. I'm fine to be on the sidelines as long our friendship lasts. :D Remember I still love you no matter what! :D Just don't leave me alone too!


Of course there's Elaine. :D My Swiss Indo cheese. Oh, it should be the other way round: Indo Swiss cheese. Opps. Elaine's the friend in life that doesn't really judge. She gives the more neutral comments and opinions. Perhaps the most politicially diplomatic among the 5 of us. Well, that's her. And I guess it's nice to have someone like that in your life.I wish we had more better pictures. Oh well. I'm super happy you're back!


Lastly, Zulia. Sigh. She's my goof girl. By means, the girl that does all the silly and probably no-brain usage stuff but I still love her very much. And no matter how much I get impatient and annoyed by her, end of the day I still want what's best for her. Till today, I still remember very clearly our big fight over the phone. I guess why I'm still sticking to this friendship is because she was always there for me whenever I fell. Which dates all the way back in secondary school. I still remember how she actually stood up to the entire class of 20 for me. Yes, it wasn't a lot of people but for Zulia to actually speak up to a crowd is a big thing to begin with.

Well, this sums up my girls. Oh and, I have finished the entire 6 seasons of Sex and the City, and the movie too. I suppose now is the waiting time for Grey's Anatomy season 6, and the 2nd movie of Sex and the City.




No comments: