Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 12, 2009

The afterlife.

Recently, about a day ago, the gay member of Boyzone Stephen Gately passed away. Before that was my favorite actor Patrick Swayze, then before that was Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcet.

Being an atheist and all, I'm just wondering. Is there an afterlife? Ok. Zelda doesn't want to hear all the religious crap. Seriously, I'll just go into deaf ears. Trust me on that. What I want to know are from people who have a more objective view. Not people who attend church regularly or head to the temple every 1st or 15th of the lunar month. Just for thinking sake.

So, if there were something after life, I'm wondering what is it actually like. True, at times I get rather spooked just by thinking about it. And we all know that the mind is a rather powerful tool. Being as paranoid as I always happen to be, I do get the creeps of suddenly dying in my sleep. Anything could happen. I guess if there was really afterlife, I'd hope to see all my dead grandparents. All four of them, probably sitting down playing a game of Mahjong. Ain't that cool. Perhaps I'd get to see all other dead famous people too. Hmmm. I think my afterlife would be a huge place filled with people who died. Perhaps they'll all be just being themselves doing whatever. How cool would that be! Hmmm. Well food for thought. Comment! I want to know what you think! Hate messages or spam will be totally not entertained.



No comments: