Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rolling eyes.

Yet again. Ris Low? Ermm. A 2nd degree acquaintance has been dragged into all these on-going drama. Roll eyes. Wait. Are you thinking I'm acquainted to Ris Low here? No. Although we do share a similar former trait of stealing. Hey, it isn't wrong/bad/stupid to actually admit to mistakes. So shut up. Same goes for the ever famous "Tammy" sex tape.

Firstly, I'm not here to attack R.L or anyone who has written about this matter. So here I go.

Beauty pageants. What are they? In my own case of operational definition, a form of (prissy) competition between (often) female individuals about which individual is the fairest. Ok. We all know that competition existed when homo sapiens appeared on this planet. There so happens to be that instinct within us to battle amongst each other. I'm sorry, but I'm a lover not a fighter. Yay to hippie parents for that. Go flower power!

Women happen to also be the more vicious counterpart of the human race or of any animal. Heard of the black widow spider? Or how male seahorses are emasculated by their females to babysit? Of course there have been stories of our own animal race of how women actually manipulate men to reach certain goals. I won't deny that I'm not included in this crime. In fact when women fight with each other, it turns out to be really really really ugly. Here I bring in a close friend's best gal - Claire Lee. Well, I smell a cat fight brewing. I suppose a worse one than mine. Oh, with no one from school. That's if you're wondering.

What I don't get is, what's up with the media? After much thought, this question has turned into a rhetorical one. Here's my answer, Singapore is just too freaking small. There is nothing much for media to leech on. Or for bloggers/twitter-ers to bitch/media-whore/crap about. Singapore is a sad sad country, and sadly I live her too. Darling, NYC please?

Note to R.L: Lady, please don't assume that your this 15 seconds of fame will take you all the way to tinseltown or even Bollywood. It took "Tammy" a full monty to just only get across the border. Stealing? I did that too and I'm still suck here. You'll probably too. My advise: Don't harp on it.

Young people these days lah..........



No comments: