Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Some 3 little words.

Perhaps my perspective to life has gone a little rose pink. Perhaps I have decided to hang up my tight A-lined pencil skirt. I guess some 3 little words have melted my rock-hard heart (Seriously no pun intended) and let me see the pink side to life.

First set: "I miss you". Well, those were the 3 words that came into my mind when I first got attached. I suppose Blink 182 were right when they wrote that song. Missing someone isn't exactly the best feeling ever. There is that sense of yearning and belonging all packed into one. Sometimes it's a rather annoying and sick feeling. Sigh.

Second set: "I love you". These are the most misused and at the same time most well-used 3 words ever. It was rather instantaneous for boyfriend to spill them into my ears. Well, textbook does state that men are the first in any relationship to express their feelings towards their partner. I wonder what about gay and lesbian couples? Ok. I guess that's another topic for another time.

Well, I know it's a little short but I got to hit my sheets. Well, I have a rather kay-po boyfriend who reads my writes. So. Good night world.



No comments: