Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How not to get Zelda.

Well, I'm open to the idea of dating. I'm totally not restricting myself to meeting people. However, it does seem like the case that on my part, I don't get sparks. Perhaps a list would be nice on the don'ts.

  1. Obviously. DON'T be a Steven Lim. He is a totally fucked up person. If you're him, it's sayonara to you. And if its Steven Lim himself, ermm, I'll treat you as spam.
  2. DON'T be unprepared. Seriously. Doing a little research does help.
  3. DON'T be inconsistent. Girls like to be reminded that they are being wooed.
  4. DON'T go overboard with flattery. I hate guys that go on about how hot/pretty/chio/gorgeous I look. Hello. If you want eye candy, get employed at a model agency then.
  5. DON'T be shy. Be a man. Seriously, then what's your genitals there for?
  6. DON'T be stingy. Well, I guess I have been overly pampered in this department by my prospects. But still, you get my drift.
  7. DON'T be to cocky. Confidence is awesome. However there is a thin fine line between being confident and being cocky. If you're so full of yourself, you shouldn't be looking into dating a girl then. GO date yourself.
  8. DON'T be a wuss. Just as like point 5. Seriously, if you haven't heard, I'm pretty much a daredevil. Pain isn't an issue for me. So I would expect the same for you too.
  9. DON'T challenge me too much. I admit, I do have somewhat an ego like guys do. So just let me win a debate once a while. Hey, it would be a great thing to see me smile.
  10. DON'T judge me. Like seriously. I won't say that I'm perfect and I would practice what I preach. But what I would do is try. So I expect you to try too.


And that's the don't list. I'll write the dos list soon-ish. After my shower, I guess. Oh! And yes. Please read what my guy friend, Kenneth, has to say about what guys shouldn't do to get the girl.

No comments: