Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Life?

I get people commenting how colorful my life is etc. Yes that's you Loriene. Seriously, I like to have some mundane. You know how people envy models or actors because of the glitz and glamor that comes with their jobs. Currently, I'm sharing same sentiments as them.

I have to admit I'm an attention-whore, but to a certain degree. When I mean mundane, I do not mean that everyday has to just as boring as the next. At least, I would just love to have some consistency.

Anyhow, it's not easy to be living the glitz and glamor. Mad tiring. Maybe I'm old. But juggling parties, boys, work and school isn't easy. Sometimes, I wish that I was an old maid that works at the library and will definitely be celibate for life! So people just stop complaining how boring your life is!

No comments: