Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 21, 2011

On 74E.

I thought while on the way to school, I made use of my meagre data plan and blog a little. I guess I should make it a habit to write, after all I am planning that possible move to London. If you haven't known it, well, about 4 years ago, I was offered a position in design journalism with some design magazine. Being only 20 with no real working experience, I kinda let that offer slide. Thinking about it now and attending classes in journalism, it made me realized what an awesome opportunity I had missed! Of course I'm not a time traveller that can turn back time, so all I can do now is move forward with a lesson learnt to grab whatever awesome comes my way.
I have decided that by end of this semester, I'll write to that contact. I know I'm 4 years late. But I should just give it a try. Wish me luck then!

No comments: