Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 24, 2011

Visuals.

Sometime 2 years ago, we were graced with the movie, House Bunny. A movie that speaks about how a bunch of mis-fits transformed from looking like weirdos to looking like hot babes. Without such a transformation, these girls were total losers in campus and according to the movie, will some how die virgins.

Just tonight and last night, I kinda felt disgusted by the social norms that we have all agreed on. Women need push-up bras and a huge shit load of make up, then a guy will notice them? I just think it is total nonsense. So if a girl was really plain looking, she would be in really deep shit.

Wait. I think I might have gotten a little too worked up on this thought. Actually, even women act that way. I guess it's just in our primal instinct to be so. Like animals, we tend to look for a potential mate that is the strongest or the one that can bear children. But as we so-called include intelligence into our equation of beauty, things kinda got complicated. Hence my above rant. So in some way I have weirdly asked my question and answered it too!

No comments: